AIDS Helpline - Actress Shabana Azmi
||ASHA Foundation provides the following counseling services:
- Telephone counseling
- Responses to e-mail queries
- Face-to-face counseling
- Awareness Programs with iVolunteers
1. Telephone counseling: The helpline numbers are 23543333 and 23542222, and are manned by trained counselors from 9-5 Monday to Friday.
2. Queries via Email: Our counselers respond to HIV/AIDS-related queries received on our email address email@example.com
3. Face-to-Face counseling: We provide pre- and post-test counseling, HIV testing, supportive counseling, crisis counseling, counseling for ARV therapy, adherence counseling, counseling for PMTCT, and counseling for families of HIV positive individuals
4. Awareness Programs with iVolunteers:
The staff have trained volunteers from software companies who conduct awareness programs for vulnerable communities during their spare time. Over 25,000 people have been reached.