Our vision is to prevent HIV infection in the community and to empower and uplift people infected and affected by HIV/AIDS and other vulnerable communities
• To build the capacity of vulnerable communities and to advocate for them.
• To provide counseling, testing, treatment, support and rehabilitation to people infected and affected by HIV/AIDS and vulnerable communities.
• To network with all stake holders
• To conduct research in all aspects of our work.
• To empower the communities that we work with.